WORKPLACE NOISE CONTRIBUTES TO 66% OF ALL HEARING LOSS
YOU DESERVE COMPENSATION
Help Your Hearing Today!
Get a Risk-FREE Evaluation
STATE LAW CAPS AWARD AT $67,392*
Contact Us To See What Your Claim Is Worth
- Noisy workplaces are found in a wide range of industries
- 30 million US workers are exposed to workplace noise
- Benefits are tax-free & do not affect Social Security
- No statute of limitations to claim benefits
- Not sure if you qualify? Get a FREE LOCAL HEARING TEST and find out for sure!
The truth is that most people do not even know they qualify for hearing loss worker’s compensation. But right now you can find out if you qualify, FOR FREE and with NO OBLIGATION.
Wisconsin state law caps hearing loss payments at $67,392* plus the cost of hearing aids and we can help you claim these benefits. There are no upfront fees to file and we only get paid if you receive compensation so there is no risk to inquire!